Tuesday 13 September 2011

How to whiten our Teeth

Am sure we love to see people whose smile can simply be efficacious. A wonderful smile helps not only to breakdown barriers but also gives us a good first impression.
Most of us only think about how good our hair, face and clothes look without taking notes of our teeth.
They forget that our teeth and a smile has a way of sinking into our subconscious, long after we have left a person we have just met.
For instance, I can bet you would vividly remember a person if that person has an infectious smile. While the smile of a person with a white teeth is charming; that of someone with a discoloured teeth is simply disgusting. This is why people with discoloured teeth find it difficult to smile and their confidence level seem to diminish especially when they are expected to speak in a crowd.
This was my lot; having been addicted to eating lots of chocolate, my friends and enemies alike would poke fun at me telling me about my discoloured teeth.
What did i do?
I decided to become a recluse, especially in a crowd. I was no longer talking as i used to. My friends where complaining about my silence and I began to suffer bouts of depression, not untill a friend of mine recommended I see a dentist. When I visited the dentist, I was given a teeth whitening treatment, and I was overjoyed as I could now smile brilliantly, this also helped improve my confidence level.
However this only lasted for a shortwhile as I discovered that my teeth got darker as the month went by. I considered going to the dentist again, but the money required for the treatment was on a high side. I as almost livid with rage untill a colleague of mine recommended i should try dentaworks which was considerably more cheaper than a visit to the dentist. I was initially skeptical about this product but after a try I discovered an amazing difference now am so happy and can smile with confidence in my workplace.

What is Denta Work
This is an excellent whitening tooth gel formulated by scientist with the customer being put at the fore front. It is a whitening system that enables a customer whiten the teeth without going to a dentist. This enables the customer save hundreds of dollars while whitening the teeth from the comfort of your home.

What is the Composition
Denatl Works is made up of 22% carbamide peroxide which effectively improves the whiteness of a teeth and also removes any yellow stains or any discolouration giving your teeth that brilliant white colour

Why Better Than Others
It does not contain glycerine or triethalamine which causes unnecessary irritation to the gum and it is relatively affordable. As we all know studies has shown that TEA can cause cancer as it has the ability to cause hormonal dysfunction


Behrens Group AB

No comments:

Post a Comment